With Summer just around the corner; this is the time of the year when most people look at their January resolutions and try to recommit in order to achieve the results they need to lose the love handles and fit into that bathing suit.
With that in mind, I want to reinforce how committed I am to helping you get a jump-start on your nutrition, fitness and weight loss goals. I'm working around the clock in order to develop new training and weight loss programs that will help you get results.
I compiled a list of things that will help you stay focus and help you get in shape by Summer!
1. Set Realistic Goals - Look at where you are now, and what you achieved during the last several weeks. With that in mind, know your potential, and set specific goals you wish to accomplish. Losing 40 pounds in a month is not realistic, but promising to include daily physical activity in our lives is very possible. And that will lead to losing weight.
2. Be Accountable - set a timeline in which you will reach your goals. Write it down; put yourself out there with family and friends or at Facebook. If you do this you know you will need to follow through.
3. Get a Training Partner - joining the gym with family and friends is a great way to keep yourself working towards your goals while keeping you motivated.
4. Know What You Eat - Starting a food journal will help with number 2 above on our list... accountability. How else can you help yourself if you don't know what you're putting into your body? Why not start a food journal; in fact if you wish send it to me by e-mail and I’ll see how I can help you get started.
5. Have Fun!
6. Talk with a Fitness Expert - a certified trainer should be ready to help you get results, by designing fitness programs tailored to you and your goals. This way you know you have a structure plan to get you going.
If you are lacking motivation think about the benefits of starting a fitness program:
1. Helps relieve stress, lowers cholesterol and builds a stronger heart
2. Strengthens bones, reducing risk of injuries and fractures.
3. Builds self-confidence and improves self-image (Get’s You Ready for Bikini Season)
4. Re-energizes your mind and body
5. Transforms the body… You Look Sexy!!!
6. Makes you better and allows you to be better for those around you
Yet with many benefits reported by exercising and proper nutrition, still very few people seriously engage in physical activities. People need to be accountable for our actions and the direction we take towards improving our health. It’s in the power of our hands to do something about it.
You success is my success!
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." – Chinese philosopher Laozi
Contact me or call me to see how together we can get you in the best shape this Summer.