Personal Training

Monday, January 11, 2010

Cold Days...

I don't know how's the weather where you live but here in Florida is just crazy. This morning was about 28 degrees and it still hasn't warmed up.

On days like these, of which we've had way too many in a row (at least for Florida), most people don't want to get out of their houses, I understand neither do I.

Yet this morning we kick-off our 2010 Boot Camp program and 2nd Fat Loss Challenge. These ladies were ready for it and they brought it.

We did trained indoors (it was still very cold, however), but once we warm up the body and get ourselves going everyone is good to go.

I am really excited about 2010 and the Boot Camp program as I'll be taking our workouts to the next level... I guess we'll have to call it Insane Boot Camp pretty soon.

WHO ELSE WANTS TO START THE YEAR WITH INNOVATIVE TRAINING PROGRAM DESIGN TO HELP YOU SHED BODY FAT FAST?

My goal is to help you get in shape and commit to your 2010 Health and Fitness Resolutions.

We still have a few spots on our 6:15AM Monday, Wednesday and Friday Class and for our 9:30AM Tuesday and Thursday Class.

My promise to you is to bring the most coolest, toughest and insane workouts at Boot Camp and with my Personal Training programs. And while I may entertain the heck out you, my goal is to whip you into shape in no time.

Call me or send me an e-mail to get you started ASAP!

Author: Eduardo Lorenzo, NASM-CPT specializes in sports performance, injury prevention, corrective exercises, physique enhancement, Boot Camp and weight loss programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment