Personal Training

Friday, January 22, 2010

Madness at Boot Camp

I know it's been over a week since my last post, but things are busy down here. We are going into madness zone... It's all good, and I'm enjoying every second of it.

And I must say that I am super excited on the way the Fat Loss Boot Camp Challenge has kick-off this year. There is a lot of hype, great support and we are having lots of fun. Cold, rain, warm weather... it doesn't matters. These ladies are taking care of business and getting it done.

I must say I'm proud of all three groups I've been training. There are already some ladies that in less than 10 days are reporting losses of 5 to 7 pounds.

This morning workout was insane and more of it to come. One hand and one leg burpees will sure get the job done.

If you seek motivation, want to lose weight and get in the best shape of your life, drop me a line and find out for yourself how my Boot Camp program can help you get Results.

No comments:

Post a Comment