Boot Camp Challenge includes the following:
- 7 Day Detox Program (some of you have done the detox program before and may want to go at it again, because of the holidays)
- 21 Day Fat Loss Nutrition Program (for those of you who did our previous 21 Fat Loss Program there is a slight modification on this program)
- You will also receive 2 e-books from Best ABS exercises and How to eliminate Back Pain
- Boot Camp T-Shirt at the End of Program: "I Survived Boot Camp"
Boot Camp Challenge Prize Winner
- First Prize will win the Ultimate Spa Giveaway which includes, 30 minute massage, facial, manicure and pedicure, hair cut and style and 4 Weeks of Free Boot Camp.
- Second Prize will win 3 One Hour Personal Training Sessions with me Eduardo Lorenzo.
- Third Prize will a $50.00 Electra Gift Card
Program cost is $160.00 but for a limited time till January 8, 2010 at 8:00PM you can get this program for $119.00.
The best part of this program is that you can bring a friend for Free to Boot Camp and if they sign up you'll get a discount for our next round of boot camp should you decide to continue your journey to best you in 2010.
However to participate in the program they must be enrolled no later than January 22.
Boot Camp Schedule will be as follows:
January 11will kick-off our 6:15AM class (Mon - Wed -Fri)
January 12 will start our 9:30AM class (Tue - Thur)
January 18 will start 5:30PM class at Rossi Park (Mon - Wed -Fri)
So with everything at stake "ARE YOU IN FOR THE CHALLENGE OF 2010"...
Call or e-mail me with your confirmation to Boot Camp. Go to the Front Desk at Electra Health Club & Spa and get enrolled. If this is your first time in Boot Camp you need to fill a registration form. Once you get your spot Ill contact you to get your measurements and get you started in the program.
Do you want to look HOT for the New Year ???????
Do you want to just feel better and get a jump start on your weight loss?????
Read Jacinda Woodie's Testimonial, she's our Boot Camp Challenge Winner from 2009... Click Here.
Thank you once again and I look forward to seeing you at Boot Camp Challenge!
"WHERE RESULTS HAPPEN"