Personal Training

Saturday, December 26, 2009

21 Day Fat Loss Challenge Winner

Well after much deliberation and excitement we have wrapped up our very first Fat Loss Challenge. And I must say that we have some people who achieved remarkable results.

If you are not familiar with this 21 Day Fat Loss Boot Camp Challenge, it was a 3 week challenge where participants followed a 21 day nutrition guidance, boot camp workouts with the goal of reaching their fitness goals. The goal was to see who could make the most significant body changes based on weight loss, body fat loss, muscle development and overall inches lost.

I must say that I'm proud of the consistency, hard work and dedication these ladies brought to boot camp. Some days we train in the cold (around 45 degrees), some days it rained like crazy, yet nobody quit.

It's time to congratulate our 21 Day Fat Loss Boot Camp Challenge Winner:

- JACINDA WOODIE -
During the past 21 Days Jacinda Lost:
9 pounds
1.8 Body Fat %
a little over 8 inches overall off her body

Jacinda best expressed her own success: "I had a great experience with the challenge. It made me make healthier food chances without depriving myself of foods that I enjoy. The hardest part was pre-planning. Sometimes I would have to prepare three meals the day before so that I can stick with my plan while I was at work. This plan gave me a jumpstart to a healthier lifestyle. I thought that I could eat what I want as long as I exercise but now I realize nutrition is a very important. I feel great and this is only the beginnig. I want to especially thank Ed, my boot camp instructor who believed in me and kept me motivated. I feel more confident of myself!"

Jacinda has come along way in her workouts and the results are showing. She has joined our 6:15AM Boot Camp program and has progress so much since the first day. Not only has she achieved amazing results as you can see, her performance has improved as well. Her running, her form and technique with the exercises is great.

Although Jacinda is our winner the rest of the ladies did an awesome job and some achieved some great results as well.

For example our runner up, Barbara Raber lost 6 pounds and 2% Body Fat with a little over 6 inches off her body.
Kim lost 2% body fat and Erin lost 1.3% body fat as well.

In addition during these 3 weeks almost everyone lost at least over 1% body fat, and between 3 to 5 inches off their body.

I'll be posting some pictures in the next few days... I'm just so excited about the results that I need to hurry and get this post up.

For her achievements Jacinda won our Ultimate Spa Giveaway. Which includes: a manicure, pedicure, hair cut, facial, 30 minutes deep tissue massage and three 1 hour personal training sessions with me.

I want to say that I'm proud of everyone and I feel fortunate to have you all in my training programs, allowing me to be part of your success.

Will you be our next Fat Loss Boot Camp Challenge Winner?

Stay tuned as our next Fat Loss Challenge will begin shortly after the second week of January, with more great prices being awarded. Registration will start soon.

Our Boot Camp Fitness program is much more than just a fitness program... It's a lifestyle program that helps your achieve the body, the mind set and life that you deserve and want.

Thank you all for your support and dedication!

Author: Eduardo Lorenzo, NASM-CPT specializes in sports performance, injury prevention, corrective exercises, physique enhancement, Boot Camp and weight loss programs.

1 comment:

  1. That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally!
    Truvisioncare.com

    ReplyDelete