Personal Training

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Last day of Boot Camp...

I must admit that I'm sad...

I'm sad because tomorrow will be our last Boot Camp day of 2009. After our 6:15AM class (which everyone is invited to join us), we'll be taking a break till Januray 11, 2010.

I must say these past few months has just been awesome and I thank you all for your support and trust in my training programs. Without you guys we wouldn't have achieved all that we have done. As always I'll get ready for 2010 in order to provide you the best of the best.

Some are wondering what next year Boot Camp program. It will start again in the following schedule:

6:15 AM - Jan 11
9:30 AM - Jan 12
5:30 PM - Jan 18

This should give you an idea so you get prep for it. I'll be posting more information on the program details and sending everyone in my newsletter list an e-mail with the sign up info.

Also I'm exited because soon we'll be annoucing the winner of the
21 DAY FAT LOSS BOOT CAMP CHALLENGE!
If you are interested send me an e-mail with your contact information so I can add you to the list.
- ed

No comments:

Post a Comment