Personal Training

Thursday, August 19, 2010

BACK 2 SCHOOL FITNESS SAVINGS!

For many folks August and September means a fresh start, school is back and the rush is over.

Over the past several years I've noticed how the start of Fall means ME TIME! It should be the month when you beging to get in the best shape possible... especially before the holidays. YEAH you heard me, in a blink of an eye November will be knocking on your door.

IT'S TIME TO MOVE! BE FIT! DROP A DRESS SIZE! OR A PANT SIZE!!

Maybe all you need is some motivation and a bit of guidance, perhaps you need a good kick in the butt, either way I'm here to help!

I know you had many expenses over summer, then with the start of school and on top of that this lousy economy doesn't seems to help. I got your back!

For the first time ever I am offering for a limited time only a  
30% DISCOUNT OFF **
all of my personal training programs

* 1-on-1 Training ** Team Training ** Partner Training *
** Online Fitness & Coaching Training **


This is a limited time only offer which ends on September 7, 2010 after Labor Day!

What to expect:

  • Feel Good - Look Good
  • Be Sexy & Confident
  • Drop a few pant sizes or a dress size
  • Serious fat loss program
  • All of my programs includea complete nutritional guidance, 24/7 access to your trainer and complete guidance on what to do when you’re not in the gym with your trainer.
  • AS ALWAYS NO ONE ELSE CAN CLAIM MONEY BACK GUARANTEE** 
For training purposes I can come to you or we can meet at my current training location.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

CALL NOW 941-301-9352 or E-MAIL: ed@fitlorenzo.com


**Certain restrictions may apply. Specific program details are outline in your FREE fitness consultation. Offer ends at 11:59PM on September 7, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment