Personal Training

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Motivational Words...

I was reading online (as usual) and came up with sort of a quote or actually more of a poem... I don't know. Anyways as I read it I though to myself... 'self this is exactly how you feel, day in and day out since the moment I wake up, till the moment I lay down to sleep and I realize that at the end I've survived'...

I don't have a clue who wrote this, but anyways I'll post it and share it with you...

Every morning in Africa,
A gazelle wakes up.
It knows that it must run faster
Than the fastest lion or it will be killed.
Every morning a lion wakes up.
It knows that it must outrun the slowest gazelle
Or it will starve to death.
It doesn’t matter
Whether you are
A lion or a gazelle…

When the sun comes up, you had better be running!


No comments:

Post a Comment