Personal Training

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

NEW YEAR - NEW START!

I want everyone to know that I've team up with Electra Health Club and Spa. From now on I'll be offering my services at their location.

Electra is an upscale, start of the art Health Club like no other. It's located at 908 Riverside Dr. 3rd Floor, Palmetto Fl., along the Manatee river, just 1 minute away from Bradenton. It also reaches the communities of Snead Island, Terra Ceia, Parrish and Ellenton.

It is really well equipped with state of the art fitness equipment, cardio classes, a full Spa on site and a great staff of professionals. As usual I'll be providing my Personal Training services to its members and anyone who needs to get in top shape.

I'm really exited about this opportunity with Electra. I'll keep you posted on whats going in there. In the mean time go to the website http://www.electrahealthclub.com/ you can also check my bio in the personal training area.

No comments:

Post a Comment