Personal Training

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tracy is a champion!

Hi all! Hope you are enjoy your weekend and getting ready for some serious training in the next coming weeks.

Got an e-mail yesterday that made my day and I just had to share this with you. The e-mail came from one of my training clients. Tracy came to me with a deadline to look her best with the challenge of doing it in just 4 weeks.

In just just four weeks Tracy lost 6 pounds, 2.2% Body Fat, and 4 inches off her body!!



I'll let Tracy better explain how the process of her training was: 

"Eduardo Lorenzo is the one trainer I have used that took the time to set goals with me, educate me as to exactly what I needed to do to accomplish those goals and guide me every step of the way with workouts, nutrition planning and constant monitoring of results. He pushed me to the limit and helped me achieve amazing results in just four weeks. I have lowered my stress levels, renewed my energy levels and dropped significant body fat - especially around my waist.


Initially, I hired Ed to get me back into the gym before my vacation to the Georgia mountains so I could be active with my husband without falling behind. We met 4 X's a week at 5 am - a tough thing for both of us. I won't lie - it took determination, commitment and hard work on my part but he really kept me on task. He is a great motivator and coach. I look forward to training with Ed more after vacation and attending some boot camp classes! I would recommend him to anyone who is serious about their fitness goals and is willing to do the tasks required to accomplish them."


T.F.

In the little that I've known Tracy I can say she has that warrior like look and determination. She knew what she wanted and was ready to make it happen.

Like I usually say, 'there's a difference between saying (and dreaming) ... uuu I want a sexy body and be healthy.. and actually doing something about it. There's no magic pill or secret formula; the difference from those who look their best is that they actually do something about it. They set goals, they set a plan, they take action! Which one are you?

Listen just like Tracy you too can do this. 30 days from now you'll be 1 month older and maybe 5 - 10 pounds heavier!! OR you could be 5 - 10 pounds lighter, 10 times stronger and 30 days closer to feeling and looking your best!!!... I'll leave it up to you to make the smart decision!

Decide and take action! I know you can do this!

"Coaching to you a higher level of Fitness"

No comments:

Post a Comment