Personal Training

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Hi people this is my first ever blog or forum room. Hopefully it turns out to be a great tool in our search for a healthy life style and for our fitness inquiries.

I'll be working on my website for a while, since I'm no expert at web designing and a lot of stuff comes to my head yet I don't get to put them on the web. But you'll see in no time it should be up and running and we should all be able to benefit and contribute.

It is very simple tough, I takes time obviously but when you put your mind into something you can accomplish anything. Just like with your life style. Which brings me to my first ever fitness tip: "I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed. And the number of times I can fail and keep on trying." - Tom Hopkins (smart man)...

So there it is.

Feel free to add a topic of concern, related to your diet, training, supplementation or health.

Hope to hear from you soon.

LORENZO

No comments:

Post a Comment